Here is some of the documentation which is available for Rhino.
- The current ChangeLog shows what changes have
gone into each release, and the INSTALL and
INSTALL.rpm files have installation
- The Rhino tutorials are
included with the source (and in the sysadm_base-dev-doc package, both
available here). You can also download the
tutorials as a single tarball
(764K). Note that the tutorials haven't been updated since mkrhinoism
started using autoconf & automake, so they don't reflect that change.
- The Rhino API documentation
(client side generated by
javadoc, server side generated
by kdoc) are part
of the sysadm_base-dev-doc package, available here.
You can also download the API documentation as a
single tarball (431K).
- Man pages for various commands are included with the source. Below
are links to online versions of the IRIX man pages; although paths to the
executables and other files differ between the IRIX and open-source
versions of the commands, the man pages are otherwise applicable.
- sysadmd(1M) - system administration daemon
- listclients(1M) - list sysadmd clients
- Privilege administration commands
- adddefpriv(1M) - add a default system administration privilege to the privilege database
- addpriv(1M) - add a privilege to the system administration privilege database
- addprivuser(1M) - give a user all system administration privileges
- checkpriv(1M) - check to see if the current user is privileged
- rmdefpriv(1M) - remove a default system administration privilege from the privilege database
- rmpriv(1M) - remove a privilege from the privilege database
- rmprivuser(1M) - remove a user's system administration privilegs
- runpriv(1M) - run a privileged command
- The sysadmd.conf.example distributed
with the source (and the sysadm_base-server package) contains some